The CV7-C is an ultrasonic high–speed wind vane-anemometer designed for racing. It captures wind far from the mast and the sails and operates faster than the CV7. It reacts extremely well to electromagnetic discharges.
STBG is an interface that converts NMEA0183 data relative to wind angle and speed. It transmits this data to your new or old equipment in analog format. With the CV7-C-STBG, you will be able to access all the functions of your navigation instruments.
The long carbon arm enables the CV7-C sensor to measure wind far from interference from the mast and the sails.
– Red: +12 VDC (9-16 VDC, 9mA)
– Blue: 0V
– Yellow: NMEA0183® output +
– Green: NMEA0183® output –
Wind speed: 0.25 to 80 knots
Wind angle: 0 to 359°
Temperature: -15°C (without frost) to +55°C
Wind speed: 0.25 knots
Wind angle: +/-1°
Air temperature: +/- 1°C
IIMWV: Angle, Wind speed and Measurement validity
WIXDR: Air temperature
PLCJ: manufacturer’s data
PLCJE: manufacturer’s data
Transmission speed: Bd 4800
Complies with the European CE standard
– NMEA0183® input optocoupler
– Sortie NMEA0183®
– Wind speed indicator output: Pulse with open connector
– Wind Vane: Sine / Cosine or three-phase
Power supply: 9 to 16 V DC
– Consumption: 10 mA
– Depending on the type and brand of display, the setup can be different. You can adjust the setup by following your user manual. You just need to activate (or not) some switchs.
– To adjust the lubber line, press the B+ / B- key, in order to calibrate the mast angle as accurately as possible.
– DATALINE (Dataline, X, Navigator, IS11)
– AUTOHELM (Autohelm ST50)
– RAYMARINE (Raymarine ST50, ST60, ST60+, ITC5, I60, I70)
– VDO (VDO)
– B&G (Hornet IV, Network, Hercule, Hydra, H1000, H2000, H3000, H5000)
– High-speed wind vane-anemometer CV7-C with a 700 mm vertical carbon pole
– Mounting Bracket
– STBG interface
– Cable (25 m) 4 X 0.22 mm²
– User and installation manual
– 2–year warranty, parts and labour, in our premises
Recommended retail price:
898.00 Euros exc.VAT
1 077.60 Euros incl. VAT