The CV7SF2-USB is the ultrasonic wireless wind vane-anemometer which operates at all times of day and night, equipped with USB output. The major improvement of this product is that it can work under daylight and night time. The measurement frequency is 16 Hz with data refresh of 1 Hz. The product is supplied with a LiFePo4 battery. This battery can be charged or discharged lots of time and is interchangeable.
– No cable. Radio signal 433 MHz AM at 10dBm, message length: 25ms.
– Data update: 1 per sec. in daylight and night time
– Power supply by solar cell
– Battery LiFePo4
– Super heterodyne receiver ASK 433 Mhz, sensitivity: 110 dbm
– Connections on screw terminals +12 V DC (6 to 14 V DC, 6mA) and 0 V
– Yellow: output NMEA0183 +
– Green: output NMEA0183 –
Wind speed: 0.40 to 80 knots
Wind angle: 0 to 359°
Temperature: -15°C to +50°C
Wind speed: 0,40 knots
Wind angle: +/-2°
Temperature: +/- 2°C
– 15°C (without icing) to +55°C
NMEA0183® sentences used:
IIMWV: angle, wind speed and checksum
WIXDR: wind temperature
WIMDA: atmospheric pressure, wind temperature
PLCJ: manufacturer data
Data transmission: 4800 bauds
Complies with European regulations
NMEA0183® – 4800 bauds –
Navigation softwares: Adrena, FT NavVision, MaxSea, Noé, OpenCPN, ScanNav, Sodena, StatMETEO, Euronav Seapro
The CV7SF2-USB allows connecting the radio receiver directly to the USB port of a PC for data transmission and power supply (driver usb).
The CV7SF2 is compatible with:
* with option
RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE
The CV7SF2-USB pack includes:
- CV7SF2 wireless sensor
- USB interface
- Mounting bracket
- 25 m cable 4 X 0,22mm²
- Installation and operation manual
- 2-year warranty, parts and labour at our premises
Recommended retail price :
730,00 Euros exc. VAT.
828,00 Euros incl. VAT.