09 Oct LCJ Capteurs launches SONIC-SDI at MTW Expo 2014
LCJ Capteurs first time to exhibit at Meteorological Technology World Show.
LCJ Capteurs will show ultrasonic wind sensors on their stand 5160:
CV7-V: ultrasonic anemometer/wind vane, RS422/ RS232; ASCII format
CV7-V-USB: ultrasonic anemometer/wind vane powered by the USB port; ASCII format.
NEW! > SONIC-SDI: ultrasonic anemometer/wind vane; SDI12 protocol
CV7-V is a proven wind sensor for more than 5 years already in the marine industry as well as for terrestrial applications.
The CV7 strengths:
• Compact, discreet
• Wide power supply range, low consumption
• 2 Hz rate, option for 4Hz
• Excellent value for money
The new SONIC-SDI is a variation of the CV7-V, integrating the SDI12 protocol and optimising electrical consumption. Sample rate is 2 Hz or 4 Hz
The available data are:
– Average speed and direction over 10 minutes
– Minimum wind speed and direction for that period
– Maximum wind speed (gust 3s) and direction for that period
– Software version and serial number
– Data measurement quality rate from the sensor
– Data for sensor diagnostic (manufacturer use only)
– 2.6 mA consumption for sensor powered on
– 3.6 mA consumption when SDI-12 request
Supported SDI-12 version 1.3 functions:
? ; a ; aI ; aM | aM1 | aMx ; aV ; aC | aC1 | aCx ; aD0 | aDx ; aR0 | aRx ; aAb