The CV7SF2-WindyPlug is the ultrasonic wireless wind vane-anemometer that operates at all times of day and night, supplied with the WindyPlug interface. It operates under daylight and night time. The wind measurement frequency is 16 Hz with data refresh of 1 Hz. A barometer is incorporated.
The product is supplied with a LiFePo4 battery. This battery can be charged or discharged lots of time and is interchangeable.
– No cable. Radio signal 433 MHz AM at 10dBm, message length: 25ms.
– Data update: 1 per sec. in daylight and night time
– Alimentation by solar cell
– Battery LiFePo4
– Super heterodyne receiver ASK 433 Mhz, sensitivity: 110 dbm
– Connections on screw terminals +12 V DC (6 to 14 V DC, 6mA) and 0 V
– Yellow: output NMEA0183 +
– Green: output NMEA0183 –
Wind speed: 0.40 to 80 knots
Wind angle: 0 to 359°
Temperature: -15°C (without icing) to +55°C
Atmospheric pressure : 750 to 1100 mB
Wind speed: 0,40 knots
Wind angle: +/-2°
Temperature: +/- 2°C
Wind speed: 00.0
Wind angle: 000.0
Atmospheric pressure : 0000.00
NMEA0183® sentences used:
IIMWV: angle, wind speed and checksum
WIXDR: wind temperature
WIMDA: atmospheric pressure, wind temperature
PLCJ: manufacturer data
Data transmission: 4800 bauds
Complies with European regulations
NMEA0183® – 4800 bauds
– FURUNO©, RD30, RD33, depth-sounders, radars, NavNet, NavNet2, NavNet3 etc….
– GARMIN, GMI10, GMI20, all NMEA0183 equipments
– NASA, METEOMAN, ADVANSEA, etc….
Navigation softwares: Adrena, FT NavVision, MaxSea, Noé, OpenCPN, ScanNav, Sodena, StatMETEO, Euronav Seapro
The CV7SF2 is suitable with:
* with option
RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE
The CV7SF2-WindyPlug pack includes:
- CV7SF2 sensor
- WindyPlug interface
- Mounting bracket
- 25 m cable 4X 0,22mm²
- Installation and operation manual
- 2-year warranty, parts and labour at our premises
Recommended retail price :
787,50 Euros exc. VAT.
945,00 Euros incl. VAT.