The CV7-STBG is an ultrasonic wind sensor and the STBG interface. The interface communicates all CV7 datas to your display.
CV7 ultrasonic wind sensor and the STBG interface. Lighter, more compact and less energy consumption, this model is configurable and particularly well suited to sailboats.
This sensor can be used connected to a PC and any system featuring an NMEA0183® input port and specific pieces of equipment using conventional formats.
The STBG interface is an dapatator which converts wind speed and direction and assure the communication between your display and our sensor.
– Red : +12 V DC (9 to 16 V DC, 12mA)
– Blue : 0 V
– Yellow: output NMEA0183 +
– Green: output NMEA0183 –
Wind speed: 0.25 to 80 knots
Wind angle: 0 to 359°
Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
Wind speed: 0.25 knots
Wind angle: +/-1°
Temperature: +/- 1°C
Wind speed: 00.0
Wind angle: 000.0
-15°C (off ice) to +55°C
NMEA0183® sentences used:
IIMWV: angle, wind speed and checksum
WIXDR: wind temperature
PLCJ: manufacturer data
PLCJE: manufacturer data
Data rate: 4800 Bauds.
Complies with European regulations
Interface STBG :
– NMEA0183 coupled input.
– NMEA0183 output
– Output anemometer : Impulsion with open connector
– Weather vane : Sinus / Cosinus ou three phase
– Alimentation 9 à 16 V DC
– Consumption: 10 mA
– Regarding the settings, you will be on following the user manual. You should just have to connect or not some buttons.
– To align the sensor, press B+ / B- to offset.
– DATALINE (Dataline, X, Navigator, IS11)
– AUTOHELM (Autohelm ST50)
– RAYMARINE (Raymarine ST60, Raymarine ST60+)
– VDO (VDO)
– B&G (Hornet IV, Network, Hercule, Hydra, H1000, H2000, H3000, H5000)
The CV7-STBG pack includes:
Recommended retail price :
652,50 Euros excluding VAT.
783,00 Euros including VAT.